Our individual programs are designed to empower our clients to reach their goals by making sustainable choices and changes over time as it relates to their health and wellness. Each of our programs begins with a free 15 minute consultation with our Certified Holistic Health Coach, Meg MacDonald, to determine which program may work best for the client based on their health history, lifestyle and goals.
From there, we offer one month, three month and six month programs based on the needs and goals of the client. All of our programs include individual 50 minute sessions with Meg, weekly or bi-weekly, all program materials including meal plans as needed, recipes, articles and tools, as well as post-session e-mail recaps outlining recommendations and next steps. Finally, clients have access to Meg through phone and email throughout the duration of their program on an as needed basis.
- Designed for those looking to get in gear or get back on track, our one month jumpstart program includes weekly 50 minute sessions with our Health Coach (total of 4 sessions).
- Clients will be inspired to prioritize their health, refocus their energy and reverse any negative habits, so that they can get back to living their best life as soon as possible.
- Designed for those who have struggled to develop healthy habits over time, our three month immersion program includes twice per month 50 minute sessions with our Health Coach (total of 6 sessions).
- Clients will be inspired to discover where they may have gotten stuck in the past, remove obstacles and roadblocks to their success, and develop and maintain positive changes over time that will allow them to breakthrough their plateau and reach their goals.
- Designed for those who are overwhelmed, confused or intimidated by the thought of wellness and don’t know where to start, our six month transformation program includes twice per month 50 minutes sessions with our Health Coach (total of 12 sessions).
- Clients will be inspired to take action, once and for all, making their health a priority and learning how to incorporate wellness practices into all aspects of their life so that they can live fully and be healty.